Re: Best Balls '99

The problems appear to be server-load dependent.  Once I got "HTTP
Server too busy" error.  Upon trying non-cached reloads of the page
http://volleyball.miningco.com/library/weekly/mcurrent.htm?pid=2832&cob=home
I get a blank page 2 out of 3 times.  I imagine blanks are more common
in the middle of the day during peak hours.

"Keep trying," I suppose.

Scott, harass your systems folks.  Their scalability issues are
keeping us from enjoying your well-assembled information.  :-)

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."