Re: Best Balls '99

dmorgen@vt.edu (doug morgen) writes:
> This is about outdoor balls.  Has anyone noticed that the Wilson AVP
> ball usually has something rattling around in it?  I've bought two
> of them, and both had something rattling around in them, like part
> of the valve got knocked loose or something, after just two weeks of
> playing.

Yup...unless you're especially careful with inflation needles, I've
noticed this too.

> I've gone back to buying Spalding Top Flite 18 gold balls because they
> seem like they're just put together better.

No argument here.  For other equipment recommendations, visit

                http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/equipment/

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."