Re: USAV RULE CHANGES

vbcoacher@aol.com (VBCoacher) writes:

> Anyone know where I can get an updated version of the 98-99 USAV
> Rule Changes?

Tom Jack and USAV have gotten together on this:

        http://Volleyball.ORG/usav/rulechanges.html

According to John Kessel, this is the officially blessed location, and
they have committed to keeping it updated.

> I know the one about back row setters directing the ball to a
> teammate from above the height of the net, and having it go over..no
> BR attack...that's the only one that I can remember right now.
>
> I need thee rule change for a class I am taking that uses USAV Rules.

These changes should be covered in the clinic in which you're taking
the test, but regions vary greatly on this so YMMV.

I've compiled links to all rule change info I've found on my web page,
as Joe suspected.  :-)

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."