Re: Beach volleyball tips

kltalsma@xs4all.nl (Klaas Talsma) writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for tips on playing beachvolleyball!!!!
> Is there any documentation about it
>
> Klaas Talsma
> kltalsma@xs4all.nl
> XS4ALL, networking for the masses

Check out my web page where you'll find an excellent article by Tom
Wilson on the subject.  It's geared toward the indoor player who's
making the transition into playing beach 2's volleyball:

        http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."