Re: VOLLEYBALL and being politicially correct

rutks002@nospam.tc.umn.edu (IRR) writes:

> Were you forced to resign, or was that solely your decision?

According to an email I received from BVL, he was not forced to
resign--he chose to resign prior to a meeting that was set up to
discuss the issue:

"We understand that Keith was also upset about certain criticisms that
had been launched by a few participants from one of our programs. The
BVL Board invited Keith to meet with us to discuss the situation. We
did not believe that it would be appropriate to react until the issues
were fully understood. Prior to meeting with us, Keith chose to
resign."