Re: JNC@NewOrleans: Could someone post results?

"Scott R. Hammon" <volleyball.guide@miningco.com> writes:
> Fuji wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 01 Jul 1999 20:06:38 GMT, stovern@platinum.com wrote:
> >
> > >I was wrong, USAV has posted results for various divisions (18/17/15/12
> > >Club) in pdf and soon will post in html format.
> > >

> > >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > >Share what you know. Learn what you don't.
> >
> > USAV posting is much to be desired.  Here it is July 7th and still no
> > results for some divisions after July 2nd. I say either do it right or
> > don't do it at all.
> >
> > Fujiwara
>
> I say with the huge tasks and limited staff the USAV has, I congratulate
> them on what they can post.  I say, I'll take what ever they have to
> offer.  After all, its free.

Can I hear an "amen" for brother Scott?

Amen!

I'm not sure Fuji has an appropriate appreciation of what it takes to
run that tournament as well as USAV does.  It's  a colossal task, and
they seem to do it extremely well.  This was my first year as USJN and
I was amazed at the size and smoothness of the tourney.

USAV Jr. National Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."