Re: What makes up a captain

I have no coaching experience, and this may be skirting the issue, but
perhaps what's important is what qualities the team finds most
appealing.

Wouldn't it be best to let the team vote for the person whom they'd
like to lead them?  In the case you disagree with their decision, you
could always insert your pick as a co-captain.

--
Todd
http://www.io.com/~tdh/