Re: knee pads

"Pete" <spfldpete@aeosince.com> writes:

> What is the best knee pads I can buy for my 14 yr. old grand
> daughter, and where can I purchase them? She's been active in the
> sport for 3 years. I recently purchased a pair of Active Ankles for
> her. I bought T1's, now I'm wondering if I should have gotten her
> T2's instead.  Thanks in advance for your info,

I like cushiness of the ASICs.  Details and other equipment
recommendations available here:

        http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/equipment/

Best Regards,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."