Re: Outdoor Beach Court.

njv100@york.ac.uk writes:

> I am looking for information on building at outdoor beach volleyball
> court. I am a student at the University of York and a company has
> taken a keen interest in building a beach court - heaven knows why.

From http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/ref/courtspecs.html

Here's a good Volleyball Magazine article on building a sand court:
http://www.volleyballmag.com/aug95/court.htm

But, this article by John Kessel is better:
http://www.xnet.com/~schneid/sand_court.html

Sand depth by the rulebook must be at least 30cm (12")

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."