Re: Cincinnati Volleyball

Robert Clifford Jr <102163.345@CompuServe.COM> writes:

> How do I get connected to volleyball (recreational and USAV) in
> Cincinnati ??
>
> - Bob Clifford
> clifford@quality.org

I'm from Cincy but haven't lived there since I started playing vball
seriously.  I hear a lot of talk about Cincinnati Sport and Social
Club leagues among my single friends.  I also believe that Cincy Parks
and Rec run sand vball leagues down at Sawyer Point.  There have also
been a number of sports facilities open up around town since I've been
away.  Perhaps a perusal of the yellow pages under sports, recreation,
and such would lead you to some leagues.  There's a
volleyball/basketball/indoor soccer complex in fairfield for
instance...but the name escapes me.

Cincinnati is in the Ohio Valley region of USAV. Much more info can be
found here, I trust:

        http://www.ovr.org/

If you wouldn't mind, let me know what you find.

HTH,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."