Re: Volleyball in Austin, Texas?

law@mail.utexas.edu writes:

> I'm still looking for summer leagues (womens or coed, BB level), or
> even pickup games in Austin.  If you know of any, please email
> (law@mail.utexas.edu or volleylaw@hotmail.com) or reply.

Zilker park is hoppin' on Wednesdays for pick up ball.  I drove by and
saw all four courts going.

If you're looking for indoor leagues, call Austin Parks and Recreation
and ask for Kent Mason.  Their number is 512 476 5662.

For more info, see my Austin Vball web pages.

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Austin Volleyball  Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/