Re: Volleyball FAQ

Colin Glass <umfaybus@cc.umanitoba.ca> writes:

> Where would I find the most recent FAQ?  I checked volleyball.org, and
> they have the Dec. 1997 version.

You've got it!
        http://www.volleyball.org/rsv_faq.html

It doesn't get updated all that often as Tom Jack keeps _very_ busy
keeping Volleyball Worldwide fresh and updated.  The next big update
to the FAQ will probably come when/if we get any USAV rule changes for
next year.

If you're interested in rules questions, I maintain a fair sized
archive of them on my refereeing site listed below.

Best Regards,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."