Gym rental survey (was: New Volleyball Facility in Wisconsin)

joearkin@ix.netcom.com (Joe Arkin) writes:

> Volleyball: $25.00 per hour (5 courts)

Wow.  That's a DEAL!

Even at the regular price $50/hr, you won't finding deals like that
around the Windy City here.

Heck, I think we got hit for $35/hr for a 1-court, but spacious gym in
a rough neighborhood on the east side of Austin.

I'm curious...what does court rental cost in other areas of the
country?

Best Regards,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."