Re: Co-ed Beach Volleyball

As they are written, USAV outdoor rules have no restrictions like
those you have mentioned.  You can serve to whomever you like.

For more info on indoor/outdoor rules differences for USA Volleyball,
see my web page.

Best Regards,
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."