Re: Beach volley FIVB official rules

"Agur Jõgi" <agur@mobinest.ee> writes:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm from quite northen country - Estonia. But still I love beach volley.
> I'm just missing official rules. Hopefully someone can help me in
> finding those rules sometwhere in net.
>
> Thank you,
> Agur

The official rules of Beach Volleyball under the international ruling
body FIVB, can be found at http://www.fivb.ch/

Or, more specifically,
        http://www.fivb.ch/Beach/BVBRules/BVBRules.html

This will require the addition of adobe's acrobat reader to your web
browser.

USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL
Todd's Volleyball Referee Page http://www.io.com/~tdh/vball/
"So you're a Ref and an engineer? Oh that explains it...."